Monday, November 5, 2012

Chicken Salsa Recipe

Pin It



Today I am so excited because I am going to share one of my newest favorite Pinterest recipes! 
Now I wish I could claim this and say that I am sharing one of MY original favorite recipes with you, but that is not the case! This is a wonderful and rather easy recipe from Pinterest, and I know you are going to love it as much as I do! 

So let me start off by telling you the first good thing about this recipe......IT IS MADE IN A CROCKPOT!
You know what that means, right!?? That means you can toss it all in the crockpot in the morning, at lunch, or before church, and leave it there until you are ready to eat! Crock Pot recipes are AMAZING like that! 


And this recipe can be eaten with either tortillas or over rice.  I have had it both ways, and it was wonderful! 


RECIPE: 
CHICKEN SALSA

-4 boneless chicken breasts (!Can be Frozen!)
-1 can cream of chicken soup
-1 packet taco seasoning
-1/2 cup sour cream
-1 jar of salsa
-Optional: 1 Can of Black Beans and/or 1 Can of Corn

Place chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning on chicken. In a bowl, combine soup and salsa. Pour over chicken. (Put corn/black beans in at this time too) Cook on high 4 hours.  Shred chicken with two forks and stir in sour cream. 
Serve with tortillas or rice.


I'm telling you this is an amazing recipe! It tastes so yummy! I am actually making it for my family tonight.  I am putting it all on to cook when I go home for lunch :-) Please let me know if you have or will try this, or if you add anything else to it to make it better! 

-Little Sis




Pin It