Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Linky Party (#34)

Pin It
Wa-ha-ha-ha!!
Spooky huh!? :-o

I am so excited today to be hosting a Halloween Linky Party! I know most of us bloggers love the holidays because that means new mantle decor, fun crafts, unique recipes, and more! So I know you all have done some amazing things for the Halloween/Fall season that is upon us and I cannot wait to see it! 

Before I do though I wanted to show you all what my Halloween mantle looks like.  Keep in mind though that I don't do "scary" Halloween decorations....I stay more towards the "fun" Halloween decorations with bright colors, and glitter :-) You will see more of that in my mantle project below. 

Like I have mentioned several times before I am big on reusing things like wine bottles and spray painting them for mantle decor.  
 So what I did was buy candle sticks and candle holders from the Dollar Tree, then I also took my old wine bottles.  I stuck the candle sticks in each holder and wine bottle.  
 Then I spray painted them all fun colors.  I used black, lime green, purple, and I tried to use orange but I ran out of paint and never got more.  
 See here are a few finished.  I also think for a darker look you could do a bunch just black.  The matte black paint looked great on the bottles and candle sticks! 
 Then I added those along with my BOO that I made last year out of 2x6's and scrap booking paper.  I love the way it turned out.  So simple and I only spent around $15 on it all after buying the pumpkins and stuff. 


Now it's time to see all your creative ideas!!! I would love for you to link up all your Halloween and Fall fun here, and grab a button under our buttons tab!!! 



Pin It