Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sweet Recipe from our Guest Blogger

Pin It
This week we are so excited to introduce to you one of our wonderful sponsors!! This is Kristen from the wonderful and fun blog The Mrs. & The Momma. I for one am so excited about her being here with us today b/c she is sharing something that is very dear to my heart.....and that my friends is POPCORN!! haha I love popcorn!! And she is sharing an amazing recipe that I must try asap!! So enjoy and be sure to stop by and visit her and giver her some lovin' from us here at Natural-Nesters! 

Hey there Natural Nesters readers!  I'm Kristen from The Mrs. & The Momma....so glad to meet you!  I'd like to consider my blog many things, but mostly I focus on my style and my family...and all the random (and sometimes funny) happenstances that accompany life with four little ones...ages six and under I might add.

Today, I'd like to share with y'all (that's right...I've never said "you guys" or "you all" in my entire life) something to which I've developed an addiction.  Are you ready?

Okay.

It's this magical stuff.

Allow me to state for the record that from this point forward, you will either love me or hate me.....but most likely, you will experience both of those feelings.

Love because you have never tasted something so delicious in your existance.

Hate because you won't be able to stop eating this, resulting in massive weight gain.  (Also, see reason for 'love' above.)

Here's the link to the recipe....I highly recommend you make this at your earliest convenience NOW.  You'll thank me later.

Or I'll get hate mail....but I'm pretty sure you'll thank me.

Cinnamon Bun Popcorn

(By the way, I lie to myself and say this isn't nearly as bad for me because I take the high road substituting honey for the karo syrup.  Feel free to use this tactic as well...it really helps with the guilt.)

I hope y'all have a fab rest of the week!  Be sure to come by my little blog to say hello!

>>>Thanks so much for having me, Cassey and Brittany!<<<


Also don't forget to sign up for our AWESOME GIVEAWAY! 
Pin It