Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Naturally-Nifty Party #28 & CO-HOST

Pin It
WELCOME TO THE PARTY!

We would like to introduce to you Angela from Juggling Act Mama! One of our wonderful sponsors this month stopping by to co-host the party! 
Hello, all your nifty Natural Nesters! I’m Ang (as in, short for Angela) and I blog over at Juggling Act Mama. I have two young children (three if you count my husband, heehee) and work full time outside the home. I have a love/hate relationship with trying to do it all. I share loads of recipes, some fun activities, cool DIY projects, and even book reviews – I hope you’ll come visit me soon!
I had a hard time deciding on my favorite project - there were so many awesome ones here!  But since a I have a little one at home (Olivia is 17 months) who loves to do everything her big brother does (Ethan is 4)

My favorite is Baby's First Watercolor from Small Things with Love.  I just adore Nancy's idea of creating watercolor animals by using the vinyl - and they are super cute all framed.  What a fantastic gift they would be, or addition to a baby book (ahem - remind me to get working on that!)
jugglingactmama.blogspot.com--Facebook--Twitter--Pinterest--BlogLovin--Google+


Big Sister's Weekly Pick
Our friends over at House of Helton shared with us budgeting tips through Budgeting 101. The best part is she gave us free printables. I really enjoyed this because right now we are in the process of *possibly* moving and I am having to figure out how to budget again. We will now be going down to one income and I am going to have to truly budget for the first time in years. I always love when I see people post about budgeting or saving... it is encouraging and always neat to me to see how others do it. Thanks for sharing.


Little Sister's Weekly Pick
Kara from Happy Go Lucky made this awesome Jute Wrapped Toy BIn! I am so impressed with this, and feel like this is a dream for moms! Not only does it have wheels so it's easy to move, but it is also cute and stylish! She did awesome on these, and they started out as plastic tubs.  Definitely go check them out and see the full construction of this awesome project! And you could use this for some many organizational things in your home.  Specifically a hamper or laundry basket comes to mind, but there are endless possibilities! 


Grab a Button if you were featured! 

Be sure to Follow us on Pinterest to see some of our favorite posts of the week and the features! 

Now it's time for the PARTY!
We would love for you all to follow our blog & grab a button to put up on your sidebar! 
Thanks & have fun mingling! 



Pin It