Friday, July 27, 2012

OLYMPICS 2012!

Pin It
The 2012 OLYMPICS OPENING CEREMONY IS TONIGHT!! 

I hope everyone is just as excited as we are! 
My husband and I will be attending an Olympics party tonight with some new friends and we are going with some Olympic Spirit!! (Rooting on America of course :-) 

Anyways, basically I am going to bombard you with photos of what I made for us to wear! It is pretty simple, I made these shirts using red solo cups and paint.  It took me probably a total of 30 minutes, it was a quick and easy project. 
Then using a headband, hot glue, and tulle I made a cute Olympic headband! 

So enjoy our photos! 

Oh, and meet my Hott Husband Meguell, and our dogs, Bella & Stella. 
( I like rhyming/matching things...all of my kids names will probably rhyme or at least start with the same letter hahaha) 

HAPPY OLYMPIC DAY FROM THE SUELL FAMILY TO YOURS! 

-Little Sis



Meet Meguell Suell
24 year old husband to me
Daddy to 2 Dalmatian dogs (they are seen below)
Future Daddy to many a children :-) 
Spiritual Father to many college students
Wonderful leader of our home, and in our college ministry
Hard worker-does everything to excellence
Stud athlete--fun to do adventurous stuff with
Loves good food
Fav. color--who knows!? 
Hates wearing the color Green
Best friend to me...Brittany Suell






Meet Bella (left) & Stella (right)
Bella is almost 4 years old
Stella is almost 8 months old
Bella is Stella's mom
Stella is Bella's puppy of nine
Bella has one blue eye and one brown
Stella has brown eyes
Bella is a great dog, behaves really well and knows a lot of tricks
Stella knows how to sit and lay, and is learning a lot, but can be crazy b/c she's a puppy
Bella is an extremely soft furred dog
Stella is sweet and fun
Dogs to Meguell & Brittany Suell















Check out our Linky Parties page to see where all we are linking this up!  Pin It