Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WLW #12

Pin It Wow! This has been such a busy week! Little Sister is on vacation for the week enjoy life, the beach, and friends. Big Sister has been enjoying a few days off of work while their dad is in town. IT has be so busy! I, big sister, have also been so busy planning my sweet husbands' 30th Birthday Party! It should be a blast on Friday night. I hope you are all doing well on your weight loss journey.

This week I have gone through the trials of what to do when everyone eats out. I know there are healthy choices .. but honestly, I have been becoming SO aware of what I put on my foods that I don't want to eat. Two times this week while my family ate at Awesome restaurants.. I chose not to eat. I had a little snack before and after and sipped on water. What do you do? It is an awkward feeling when you aren't eating and everyone else is.. don't you agree?

I want to hear from you-- What do you do in those situations?

I am proud of how I have held up and done so well with visitors in the area and traveling to San Francisco, Sacramento, and Napa Valley... :) However, it is super late and I am beyond exhausted, so I have to make this short.. but I really would love your advice.

Don't forget to Link Up this week! We already have some VERY awesome links that have been added. Don't forget to add yours too!!! 

A new thing we are starting this week with Weightloss Wednesday is that we will be pinning fitness/workout stuff to our new "Fitness Motivation" board on Pinterest! Follow us there to get motivated!!

Here's our stats for this week: 


WLW Stats for BIG SIS:(Cassey)
Starting Weight: 210
Wed. 3/21: -13lbs total 
Wed. 4/3: -16lbs total
Wed. 4/10: -22lbs total
Wed. 4/17: -25lbs total
Wed. 4/25: -29lbs total
Wed. 5/2: -32lbs total
Wed. 5/9: -34lbs total  
Wed.5/16: -34lbs total
Wed. 5/23: -37lbs total
Wed. 5/30: -36lbs total
Wed. 6/6/12: -42lbs total (168)

WLW Stats for LITTLE SIS: (Brittany)
Starting Weight: 170
Wed.3/28: -3lbs total
Wed. 4/10: -6.5lbs total
Wed. 4/17: -7.5lbs total
Wed. 4/25: -7.5lbs total
Wed. 5/2: -8.5lbs total
Wed. 5/9: -10.5lbs total 
Wed.5/16: -10.5lbs total
Wed. 5/23: -10.5lbs total
Wed. 5/30: -12lbs total 
Wed. 6/6: on vacation! 
Pin It