Friday, June 22, 2012

Texas Bloggers Series: Finding My Way Through Texas

Pin It
For our first guest post of the Texas Blogger Series, I would like to introduce to you Jennifer! Jennifer was one of my first fellow Texas blogger friends that I met via twitter! I was so excited to meet other bloggers in Texas, and Jennifer is also the lovely lady who started up the Texas Bloggers Page on Facebook! Which has been an amazing place for so many of us to meet other Texas Bloggers! I hope you will enjoy Jennifer's visit at Natural-Nesters and take some time to go over and visit her blog and let her know how much you enjoyed her sharing with us! 
Finding My Way in Texas
Hello Natural Nesters! I’m Jennifer and I am the blonde, chaotic mind behind Finding My Way in Texas. Yep, I’m Texan too… well I am now :) I was born and raised in a big city in Ontario, Canada! So saying that I’m “finding my way” is pretty much an understatement!
I’ve been here almost a year and Texas isn’t quite so scary now… unless you count my first snake encounter. *Shudder* Just thinking of that makes me cringe!
Anyhoo… I wanted to share with you some of my favorite things about summer!

I Love reading! Most evenings after Hubby leaves for work I grab a quilt and head outside for some chill time.
1265465
Isn’t it perfect? Its hard to beat a Texan sunset :) I need to remember to do this one evening when Hubby is home so we can enjoy it together!

156516854
When I’m not busy sewing, crocheting, painting and taking care of the house, I love getting behind a camera and capturing special moments. The light during the summer is hard to beat and adds an incredible glow.

3619813
One of my absolute favorite things to do in the summer is camp! And there are some incredible local spots in this part of Texas. Of course now I am a little nervous about the whole snake thing… but we’re still planning on a weekend or 2 of camping.


.
A couple of weeks ago I got a bicycle! For the first time in over 10 years, I’m peddling around my neighborhood and loving every second of it :)



Things I don’t like about summer… in no particular order…
~ mosquitoes
~ sunburns
~ sand in places sand should never be
~ bugs
~ sweating

I’d love for you to drop by my blog and tell me all about your loves and hates about summer!
Thanks Ladies for having me! Hope you’re enjoying your vacation :)
Blog / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest


Don't forget while I am gone if you would like to keep up with us, we are keeping a small blog called Mission-Trinidad! Be sure to check it out, we will be posting pics, giving updates on how we are doing, and sharing some great testimonies about how good the Lord is!  
Pin It