Wednesday, July 27, 2011

AFRICA TOMORROW!

Pin It
I leave for Mozambique early tomorrow morning!

I cannot wait:

1) To get to the place I have been thinking about for months! To see it and see all those beautiful kids. To see the Lord's glory fall, to love on people and to be changed forever!

2) To see my hot husband! :-) I have been skyping with him, but I cannot wait to hug him and hold him!


My biggest prayer for this trip is that nothing will stand in the why of me getting the fullest of the Lord and the fullest of what he has in store for me! I don't want my selfish ambitions or anything else to make me miss what the Lord has planned! So please be in prayer for total surrender to him!


Also, we will have some internet access to you can follow our trip through this blog!


Enjoy & talk to you in August!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment