Thursday, March 10, 2011

You've got mail

Pin It
My journal came in the mail today!! I am so excited! Last night at church while I was worshipping I felt like the Lord just began to speak things about himself over me. It came from a song:

"Iam
Lord of Lords,
I am
King of Kings,
I am
the Mighty God,
Lord of EVERYTHING.
I am
Emanuel
I am
the Great I "Am"
I am the Prince of Peace
Who is the Lamb...
I am
the Living God
I am
Your Saving Grace
I will Reign Forever
I am Ancient of Days...
I am
Alpha,
Omega,
Beginning & End.
I am
Savior,
Messiah,
Redeemer & Friend."
In this time, I felt like the Lord was speaking these words to me, revealing himself to me and telling me who he really is. Then out of honor and respect I was able to speak those back to him through worship....
Then I asked the Lord to speak over me the things he saw in me and thought about me, he did and it was amazing.

I then thought, if I get my new journal tomorrow I will start it by writing about this! Well today it came in the mail, and I am so excited to start writing in it!

(The inside cover of my journal)
(Dani's journal on the left, mine on the right)

This is the link of the etsy seller that makes these journals! I love it and encourage you if you are in need of a new journal definitely check out this site! http://www.etsy.com/shop/inblue?page=1
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment